Wanted: H-U-D-S-O-N trim for 46/47

Hey all,

I am on the hunt for the H-U-D-S-O-N & Super Six script trim that is on both sides of the hood on the 46-47 Hudsons. Does anyone know of a company that reproduces them or have a set for sale? From what I can see these are pretty hard to come by these days, so any leads are much appreciated.

Comments

• charles4d
    charles4d Expert Adviser
    Eshelman hudson parts has them 
  • Thanks for the lead! I've been to that site and it has some really great reproduction products. I did not see the H-U-D-S-O-N side trim for 46/47. All I could find was the black side trim for a 41.

Am I missing it? I've looked through multiple times searching for it. Do you happen to have a link?
  • charles4d
    charles4d Expert Adviser
    Go to the Eshelman hudson parts upper left side click on parts before1948 go to 4th page on upper right side  go to item 9D and their you are
  • charles4d said:
    Go to the Eshelman hudson parts upper left side click on parts before1948 go to 4th page on upper right side  go to item 9D and their you are
    Those are 1941 only, and made of plastic. He is looking for the stamped steel ones for 46-47's.
  • charles4d
    charles4d Expert Adviser
    edited January 2020
    Oh sorry misunderstanding 
  • No worries, I appreciate you trying to help! Patience will eventually pay off with these I am pretty sure. One of the joys of the hobby.
  • 40indianssgmailcom
    40indianssgmailcom Senior Contributor
    I think they are pot metal not a steel stamping but I could be wrong
  • Huddy42
    Huddy42 Senior Contributor
    I have a set of super six badges here in Australia I was keeping them as spares for my 1942 Hudson, but, if you get really stuck over there give me a private message.
  • Ijust received my HUDSON side trim for my 46 coupe  from Wildrick Rubber Parts LLC in Shelbyville,Indiana    ww.wrphet.com   
  • The "HUDSON" is a steel stamping, the "SUPER SIX" is plated casting.
  • Thanks all! I've found both sets of pieces I was looking for from another club member.