23 Hudson parts -- Parts Sold.

Bowgod
Bowgod Member
edited May 2021 in Parts & Pieces
I'm stripping my 23 Hudson for a rat rod project and will have the following parts for sale the motor, transmission, rear end and all 4 wheel no tires 

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    If you want to advertise these parts (at no cost) in the Hudson club's national magazine, please contact me.  I'll be glad to give you the information.  There are still a lot of people who prefer to read the magazine and don't frequent the Hudson forum.  xxxdetailed@verizon.net , delete the xxx before sending.
  • Where are you located ?
  • Bowgod
    Bowgod Member
    Where are you located ?
    Plattsburgh NY

• I would be interested in the 23H parts. I live in Mass, so I'm not that far away from you.  What are you asking for everything and what condition is it in ?

Tom.
  • It's has been a few days, do you still have these parts ???

Tom
  • barrysweet52
    barrysweet52 Expert Adviser
    I have some 1923 and 24 parts. Let me know what you need. ozhudsonatgmail.com
  • Still no reply on these parts. Guess he don't want to sell them.....  Tom.

• If you sold these parts it would be nice to let us know that you did or did'nt. I would still be interested in them.

Tom
  • barrysweet52
    barrysweet52 Expert Adviser
    I still have the 1923/24 parts. I reply to emails sent to ozhudsonatgmail.com
  • 27esx33t8 said:
    I would be interested in the 23H parts. I live in Mass, so I'm not that far away from you.  What are you asking for everything and what condition is it in ?

Tom.

• I'v tried to get in touch please text me at 518-536-2528 start with 23 Hudson
  • Bowgod said:
    I'v tried to get in touch please text me at 518-536-2528 start with 23 Hudson
    It might be helpful if you could share some pics of the parts.

• Here you go everything is for sale but the frame and center body parts and it's a 25 not a 23
  • Bowgod
    Bowgod Member
    greyDer said:
    Bowgod said:
    I'v tried to get in touch please text me at 518-536-2528 start with 23 Hudson
    It might be helpful if you could share some pics of the parts.

I'm