1940 Coupe Project car for Sale

I have been working on this car for several years. The metal work is done and it is ready for body work. The rust was extensive requiring a custom fabricated frame with Mustang II front suspension, narrowed 9 in Ford D.B. rear end. Floors are done. Steering and suspension done. Interior work started. Seat completed in tan leather. Set up for 425 Caddy and TH 400. Vintage Air already fitted. Over $15,000 in new hard parts from brakes to fuel system to Dakota Digital instruments. To many parts to list. Pictures from start to present. Illness in family forces this sale, I won't be able to finish it and it needs finished.
Not sure how much to ask for it. Make a reasonable offer.

Comments

• Kdancy
    Kdancy Senior Contributor
    Is rear end included?
    Engine and trans available?
    Glass?
    Trim?
    How much is a "reasonable" offer?
  • VicTor Z
    VicTor Z Senior Contributor
    Location? YES! How much is a "reasonable" offer?
  • Yes the rear end is included. It is a 9in Ford out of a Town Car. It has late model Mustang disc brakes. There is an 425 Caddy and a TH 400, both need rebuilt, I have the original glass for patterns. Most of the trim had been removed and the holes welded up.
    The car is located in NE Florida. The doors have been suicided and the seat is a Teas bench. A reasonable offer would start at $10,000 and we could negotiate