1937 Terraplane parts needed

Im looking for a set of 1937 Terraplane coupe trunk handles. I need both the handles and the trim that screws to the trunk if possible. They do NOT need to be show condition just in working condition.

I also need the window hardware inside the drivers door. Latches in the door would be nice too if someone has some. Mine are rusted and not working. I am soaking them and trying to get them to move but not sure yet if I will be able to make them work.

Please let me know what you have.

Thanks,
Dan

Comments

• lostmind
    lostmind Expert Adviser
    You may be able to find some garage door handles that would work if you can't locate the correct ones.
  • barrysweet52
    barrysweet52 Expert Adviser
    Garage door handles approx $25 each, chromed with 2 keys. I have wrecked a 37T and have door trim and parts. Contact me in a few weeks if you cant find any in USA. Barry in Australia
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Is this for the one-piece window that has no vent window (but slides backward slightly to admit fresh air, before rolling down into the door)?

Or is this the model with the disappearing vent window?
  • schillaz
    schillaz Expert Adviser
    Hi Jon, this has the one piece window.  thanks
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    If you have access to the inside of the door that still has its hardware (passenger side), try taking some photos of the particular components you need.  You can then publish them here, or e-mail them to Hudson parts vendors to show you exactly what you are looking for.

Many vendors will accumulate lots of used parts without knowing exactly which Hudsons they fit.  And of course giving a part number doesn't help at all.  So, your photo (along with a couple of measurements as well) will be invaluable in locating the right part.