Clifford 4 bbl Intake Manifold

Ol racer
Ol racer Senior Contributor
edited November 2019 in Parts & Pieces

F.Y.I.

New (never installed) Clifford Performance 4 Bbl Intake Manifold

$350                                                                                                                                                                                                      Contact  Leo 607 227 7105

Comments

• What engine it fit  ?
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    edited November 2019

Mine on new build motor - has adapter to mate a 500 cfm Edelbrock carburetor. Can be used on 232/262/308 engines 
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor

FYI

This Manifold will fit All '48 - '56 Six (6) Cylinder Motors

• did this get sold?

• 7XPacemaker
    7XPacemaker Senior Contributor
    I would be surprised if it wasn’t sold. I wouldn’t sell mine for that..
  • The new one’s from Clifford are about $350ish

• 7XPacemaker
    Not sure when you called last. They are $439 plus $68 for the adapter!
  • Not sure when you called last. They are $439 plus $68 for the adapter!
    Wow... I am going to have to look in to converting a couple of my factory aluminum 2 barrel manifolds. I really don't think it would be too difficult.
  • 7XPacemaker
    I don't think that it would be too difficult either. I called Clifford today just to see what the current cost was. I have to admit, I was a little shocked at the price too.
  • It was just a few months ago that I checked on the website, maybe it was $399, headers were listed for $399 as well
  • I think aluminum is in pretty short supply right now. That may be a factor.
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    edited December 2020
    Larry recently moved from LA to Maine.  I don't think he is making many parts right now, it any.   I am kind of suspecting he is semi-retired.  I inquired about the 2X2 Weber manifold he has been saying he wanted to make 3 years ago.  First it was he needed 6 upfront buyers, then it was 9, next it was 15 and still he says he does not have enough commitments to do the job.  I deal in almuminum alloys and I am not aware of any shortage or major price increases.  I buy it by the ton and my vendors have not warned me of any issues either.

He also told me that he would sell the Clifford head tooling for $1K, shortly thereafter someone called him and he said no way would he sell it!  My guess is if someone wanted to buy any of his patterns and tools right now he would talk if you have money.  Hudson parts are not real big source of revenue.

I also have wondered where this information came from?

YES!! You can bolt our Twin (Weber) Kit on any Inline Engine, stock or high performance. You will get a minimum of 120% power & Torque gains & MPG goes way up!!

https://cliffordperformance.net/store/ols/categories/hudson