54 jet parts.

i need 2 bumper guards driver's side front and rear for my 54 super jet. Also set of 4 jetliner hub caps.

Comments

• I will have a front bumper and hubcaps after I pick up car, hopefully within the next ten days.....where u at ?.....remind me...I can send pics...we go from there.
  • send pics to 2053103830 or hosea132004@yahoo.com. I am in Tuscaloosa, al. Thanks for reply. jerome lewis. I am member of dixie chapter.
  • also need driver door inside window molding.
  • need door molding too text me or call at 2053103830
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Stu Coleman has advertised Jet moldings and molding mountings on eBay.

atascoleman406@gmail.comHET pull off the HET

• Im in Pensacola Fl....tell me about Dixie Chapter....how I contact etc.   ?   Thanks  !
  • join het club you get the wtn news with sub $33/yr. wtn new lists all the chapters every 3-4 issues. For dixie chapter contact jim sanders 239-671-1578 (cell) also I belong to midsouth chapter contact doug cooper 309-428-7962. a good idea to get jan-feb 2019 issue that has all chapters  club store..clubstore@hetclub.org. has back issues $2 each .bothchapters  are fun chapters with regular meets and newsletters.
  • Thanks hosea13 !  !  !
  • did you get the jet? I need hub caps, bumper guards, driver door window moulding, and continental kit
  • I decided to use auto transport rather than go after it ….it should be here in a few days....shipper is waiting for one of his drivers to pick a date when they will be in that area to keep my cost down. Numerous `brokers` have contacted me to ship it,but the collector turned me onto a direct company,that he is familiar with...so ive been told a few more days and it will get done.I will post again soon I hope.
  • I got it  !  tried to attach pic...said too large  ??