'37 - '38 Fender Skirts available

Ol racer
Ol racer Senior Contributor

FYI

'Lead'

Reproduction '37 & '38 Hudson & Terraplane Fender Skirts made by a former NASCAR Fabricator. They have brackets on the back and fasten from the bottom. Price includes Seals $375 + Shipping.

For Details Contact Joe Gleydura in North Carolina 828 244 4441 jgleydur@yahoo.com

Comments

• jjbubaboy
    jjbubaboy Senior Contributor
    WOW! Those are beautiful.
    Now if he could do them for a 36.....
  • Ol racer

Suggest Trace a '36 fender radius on a pc of cardboard then talk to him. He makes them from a '37 template. Might be identical. T.B.D.

• Ol racer

FYI

Suggest trace  the '36 radius with a pc of cardboard then compare to a '37. Might be very similar TBD. These Skirts unlike the originals, lay against the fender on a seal just above the radius. They serve the same purpose and look real nice.

Ive had a set for several yrs an my '37 (Below) with no noticeble mark on the paint upon removal.  Send the Template to Joe they may be usable.

I also attached a '36 to compare radius but really need to trace an outline to be certain. Im just helping joe because I like the ones Joe's Father made for me previously

• Ol racer
    Here is a '36 to compare
  • I'd love some for my 1936 terraplane but I've been warned that australian built bodies are slightly different radius to stock usa built