Wanted: exhaust manifold for a 262 in a 51 Super 6

Wanted: A good 262 exhaust manifold for 1951 Super 6. Also looking for a radiator for a 51 Hornet with the 308. Are the radiators the same for the inline 6 engine with or without the twin H set ups? Thank you in advance for the help.

Comments

• Unless I’m wrong, the radiators are the same and all the exhaust manifolds are the same as well on the big block 6s. 
  • Ol racer
    Ol racer Senior Contributor
    Radiators are interchangeable except Hornet & Commodore 8 usually have a thicker 4 Core. The 3 Core works just fine ttough. Twin H has no bearing on Rad size. 
  • Twin H and single carb exhaust manifolds are not the same.
  • Uncle Josh
    Uncle Josh Senior Contributor
    Radiator
    Stepdown
    Alum
    AE374 or FF209
    72 to 86 Dodge Truck/Van
    Hose
    NAPA
    Lower
    Upper
    95+Honda Passport V6

• ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    You can interchange exhaust manifolds. The only difference is the extra heat riser tube on the Twin-H version. Unless you are driving in cold weather, probably not an issue.

• Thank you all for the heads up on Hudson's,  I am new to them. Trying to get a 51 Hornet and or a 51 Super 6 262 road worthy. Hope to be able to attend a Hudson gathering next  year. Any ideas on where to find a good exhaust manifold and a radiator? Again, thank you in advance for the help.
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Review my website for essential information.
    https://hudsonrestoration1948-54.com/

Your South Dakota location may dictate purchase and ship solutions.  Vendors listed on the site are all reliable sources and ship their parts.  
  • TerraplaneCoupe
    edited August 2019
    I have a radiator from a Commodor 8 which looks to be in very good condition, and a 49 Commodor 6 exhaust manifold.  $150 plus shipping  It is a single carb style manifold.  I am next door in MN.  I have a 49 commodore parts car, lots of parts.  buy it all.  763-458-1805 to text me.