BBBUGN
BBBUGN Member
Hi All, newbie here that just picked up an all original 1954 Hornet. Looking forward to learning all I can from the experience owers here.

Comments

• Welcome. Ask away. There are lots of people here who are willing to help. What part of the world are you from?
  • Val
    Val Member
    Welcome! Many people here to help you. 
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    edited July 2019
    Welcome, I have a 54 sedan.  Ask questions, you'll get an answer.  Be sure to join the Hudson-Essex-Terraplane Club at HETCLUB.ORG , and your local chapter out there in Sacramento, California, I believe it's the Central California Chapter.
    Post pictures, we love pictures.

• duncan
    duncan Expert Adviser
    What body style is your car. We have a 54 Hornet Hollywood.Finished and goes like a road runner.  Ray
  • Browniepetersen
    Browniepetersen Senior Contributor
    I have a 54 Hudson Hornet Special coupe.  I was building my car while Duncan was working on his Hollywood.  Ask us a question and we will do our best to give you good advice and direction...  We are hear to help.. nice car onerare39.
  • lostmind
    lostmind Expert Adviser
    I have a 54 Hudson Hornet Special coupe.  I was building my car while Duncan was working on his Hollywood.  Ask us a question and we will do our best to give you good advice and direction...  We are hear to help.. nice car onerare39.
    That turned out nice. How about a couple inside photos and engine shots?
  • BBBUGN
    BBBUGN Member
    Hi all, we spend summers in McCall Idaho and the rest of the year in Sacramento Ca. Will be keeping the Hornet in McCall. Looking for a key lock assembly for the trunk lid if anybody has any leads. Besides that the car is complete.