Changes coming to Clifford performance

50C8DAN
50C8DAN Senior Contributor
I just talked to Larry at Clifford:

1. Clifford Performance is moving from CA to ME, he cannot afford to live in CA any longer and will be retiring in a few years.  So the entire operation is going.
  2. The 2x2 Weber manifold is still in limbo as he is wanting to do the tooling and casting in NH, about an hour drive where he will be moving. So I am guessing this will not happen any time soon, unfortunately.
  3. He still has headers and 4bbl manifolds however.
  4. The tooling for the Clifford Hudson head is for sale, $1,000 and it is yours to take where ever you want.   I would imagine he would also sell the tooling for the 3x2 side draft Weber manifold if someone would give him a call as he said he has no plans to make these again since he wants to promote the 2x2 when it comes available.

Comments

• allan
    allan Member
    I wish somebody would make headers for the 8 cyl. engine!
  • Me too
  • I’m looking for one of the exhaust manifolds made by the Railton Club in UK for running dual carbs. They cast it without the section that attaches to the intake manifold.
  • BigSky
    BigSky Senior Contributor
    I wonder if anyone has looked at reverse flowing the intake & exhaust on either the 212 or 254 engines?   I was actually looking at my 212 engine this evening and it crossed my mind as I was trying to figure a way to run a second exhaust flange on the stock manifold or even if some kind of headers could be done without going over the top of the engine.