1929 Hudson for sale

terraplane8
terraplane8 Senior Contributor
I saw this beauty listed on www.bringatrailer.com - it mentions Geoff as having refurbished it.

https://bringatrailer.com/listing/1929-hudson-super-six-town-sedan-super-six-town-sedan/

This site isn't that focused on pre-war cars, however there are a few listed currently, and generally achieved prices for these older cars seem reasonable. The good thing is that every listing is fully archived and searchable including all comments which in many respects are the highlight. There have been a number of Hudsons sold here. I confess I visit here daily, happily daydreaming......

Comments

• Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    Just to clarify, I spent a few weeks  overhauling the mechanicals on this car about 16 years ago.   The owner had the car for a few years and it had never been going, much to his frustration.  I had it running within an hour, but it needed quite a bit of   work, new timing chain,  and putting  right what had been messed up.  All covered in  W.T.N. Technical topics around that time.  
    Geoff 
  • barrysweet52
    barrysweet52 Expert Adviser
    Geoff, you obviously didnt touch the steering. The wheel is on the wrong side.