Central Regional

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
The Central Regional (this weekend) is certainly very impressive.

I hope that someone will write this up (with photos) and get it to some of the old car magazine like Hemmings and Old Cars Weekly, for publicity purposes.  The fact that a car club of our modest size can pull so many people and cars together for a multi-day gathering is impressive.  Especially when one realizes that this is but one of four yearly regional meets.

By the way, does anyone know where the large vertical "HUDSON" fabric banner (shown in one of the Facebook photos) came from?  Is it a "one-off" or can they be purchased?

Comments

• Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Mark Brians of South Texas chapter purchased the first feather banner for the STC.  He later purchased another banner for the North Texas Chapter, Both have been displayed at previous regional and National Meets.  The one referred to is a feather flag the I believe the Southern Indiana group displays.  
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Thanks, Glowplug!  I will try to contact someone from the S. Indiana group to see how a new one might be obtained.  It might look good when displayed at our H-E-T booth at Hershey!
  • Jon please contact me and I will get you the info to order one. We had that made for our chapter.
    937-408-6970
    Thanks Jason
  • Hans
    Hans Senior Contributor
    The Central Region meet was delightful!  Lots of people, cars and time to get to  talk to people.

The banquet food, decorations and the MC Jason were excellent, and the highlight was the "Jeopardy Game", it was clever and the tables played each other................lots of fun.

It should be at the International Meet, especially for the rest of the country to  enjoy.

Oh, and the 14 oz steaks were at least 18 oz after cooking.........!
  • Thanks Hans we had a great time hosting the event.

Jason