Know anyone with early Hudson Parts? 1920 Hudson Super 6 windshield stanchion

BoobooJones
BoobooJones Member
edited March 2019 in HUDSON
Does anyone know anybody who has and hoards early Hudson parts. Hard to find 1920 parts. I'm looking for a windshield stanchion for the right passenger side of a 1920 Hudson 7 passenger Phaeton. The one pictured is the left side. I need the other side or a matching set.

Comments

• barrysweet52
    barrysweet52 Expert Adviser
    There is  a man in Adelaide South Australia who has been advertising parts for last 15 years. Try him.
  • How about anyone else? Anyone out there?
  • Lance
    Lance Member
    Maybe Dave Kostansek in Ohio
  • Lance said:
    Maybe Dave Kostansek in Ohio

Thanks for the tip Lance. Do you know how to get in touch with him? He doesn't appear to be on here.

• onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    Booboo, The Hudson Essex Terraplane Club is a great resource.  HETCLUB.ORG , join online, you'll receive a roster of the membership, a bi-monthly magazine with classified ads, and much more.  Best $33.00 you can spend if you own a Hudson Essex or Terraplane.
  • Val
    Val Member
    Sent you a private message 
  • Thanks Val. I did get in touch with Dave Kostansek and he doesn't have what I'm looking for. We talked for an hour and a half though. We're both into early Hudson's and 1960's Ramblers...

Great people on these old car forums. Some of the nicest and helpful people going...

• Val
    Val Member
    Ok well best of luck finding what you want. Im sure someone can help.