Twin Supercharged Hudson's Visit to SoCal Cars and Coffee

TwinSupercharged
TwinSupercharged Expert Adviser
I go to a local Street Rod gathering on Saturdays and about once a month to Donut Derelicts in Hunting Beach for a review of the happenings. I was invited to the local Cars and Coffee gathering last Saturday (5-4-2019). I do not normally go there as a good percentage of the cars are exotics such as Ferraris and Lambos. The operator does a walk around video of the 500 to 600 cars in attendance. He took a good deal of time videoing my Twin Supercharged Hudson Hornet. Since I have been having problems posting a video of the Hudson on this forum I would like to offer the web address here to those interested.
www.southoccarsandcoffee.com. From the home page scroll down to the first pix of the Hudson and click on the video. This is about a 25 min video, the Hudson is at 14.30 min. Or go to "Pictures 5-4-2019". Look over the full video for fun. Fred 

Comments

• Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Thanks for sharing Fred! Very nice indeed ?????❗️
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Try this link to the video (Hudson at 14:30): https://youtu.be/B85hXTSYI4Y
  • ESSX28-1
    ESSX28-1 Senior Contributor
    Looks great
  • Most interesting Hundson engine I have ever seen on here.
    Way cooler than the normal  boring hudson hornet setups.

Interested in what you did and what its running under the hood.
    got a build thread or anything to share as to what you used and did?
  • TwinSupercharged
    TwinSupercharged Expert Adviser

KustomKreeps, thanks for the interest, below is a short build sheet. If you "search" on this forum for "supercharged" and go to Auguest 2018 there is a lot more data and build pixs under my icon.  

The Hornet 308 cu. In. has been totally rebuilt, cam, tube headers, twin carbs, T-5 five speed, 10 ½ clutch, one-piece drive shaft, Ford 8 in. with 3.48 :1 posi with drums, 3 in. exhaust with electric cutout, 2 ½" Fatman dropped spindles with disc front brakes. Interior has bucket seats, center console, A/C, stock dash with updated gauges. Future colors are black with tan interior.

P.S. Your Nail Head is just bitchen!!!!!   

• Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Fred has authorized me to capture his build in a pdf on my website.  It can be found by visiting my website,selecting engines and find Fred Haller’ twin supercharger build on that website 

https://hudsonrestoration1948-54.com/
  • such an awesome setup!
  • BigSky
    BigSky Senior Contributor
    It’s so nice to see it in a video!  Truly great craftsmanship.