My Hudson Hornet -52 project,

Comments

• looking good.

Hows the clearances with the old center point steering and v8?
  • I change new Heidt´s M2 steering rack, i measurement this center point s. and it works too this LS1 truck oilpan.
    Maybe it is better ride new steering.
    Discbrakes comes front and rear. We lives motion times...))) Many things change before is ready.
  • Today i paint rear end and now i plan something Flake stripes...
  • Great looking ride you're putting together,excellent color choice.The hood ornament you ask me about will fit but different than yours if you are going for original.I did post more pictures on the post,check it out and let me know.Where are you located?Sent you a message.
  • Original is always original, but custom never die.This car is mild custom, i like that. Cars located in Finland. 
  • Kdancy
    Kdancy Senior Contributor
    Nice Hudson and paint work!!
  • vesaku said:
    I change new Heidt´s M2 steering rack, i measurement this center point s. and it works too this LS1 truck oilpan.
    Maybe it is better ride new steering.
    Discbrakes comes front and rear. We lives motion times...))) Many things change before is ready.
    Totally agree with updating the steering and brakes. Heidts make some good stuff. I looked at them before deciding to get my M2 custom made to my ride weight, height & geometry. More expensive option but should give good results.
    Increase the power then you need to increase the safety.
    A custom is about being laid back and enjoying the ride nice and easy like. Your bird in the middle of the benchseat.

Dont get me wrong i have old manual steering in my 52 and its a fun drive. But you need to be on point so much more and if you are driving all day or through bad weather it can be tiring. 
  • Good looking project Hudson, Nice detail work.
  • Vesa,I sent you a message.
  • Sunday job.. maybe next week more hobbies.
  • New hood ornament, thank`s Dan. 
  • vesaku
    vesaku Member
    New door handles, and more flake stripes! Now, car is ready  overcoating clearlack paint!
  • Kdancy
    Kdancy Senior Contributor
    I need sunglasses! 
  • vesaku
    vesaku Member
    edited October 2017
    Now, sunshine cruises!
  • Something new! -98 Camaro LS1

• Triangulary rear suspensions and airbags.
  • Vesa, I had not checked in for a long time, your car is looking great. Keep us updated.
  • Val
    Val Member
    Love the color. Good looking project. Keep at it. 
  • Wicked.

What will your air out, ride & extended height be?
    Bags front and back?
    Those are not bag over shock like shockwaves. What are you running for the rest of the suspension?

Nice work bro. Keep posting.

• Rear suspension is ready, next week i get new Shockwaves to front axle.

• Engine is now poring green?;)

• New Tyres 7.10R15 blackwall.

• More work with front brakes. This is next episod.
  • Hello!

Very very nice car indeed. By the way..the tires,wheels..have you check or do you know?

The place to get new..ordinary or"custom"wheels..for tire size you have..thinking about the off-set/back-space in Hudson rear...

Have a nice weekend!
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    Looking really nice!
  • ElReino said:

Hello!

Very very nice car indeed. By the way..the tires,wheels..have you check or do you know?

The place to get new..ordinary or"custom"wheels..for tire size you have..thinking about the off-set/back-space in Hudson rear...

Have a nice weekend!

Original steel wheels come in car. That`s picture inside disc and caliber.
    Thank’s all supports!!
  • This brake parts is useless, maybe some need that? Like new, condition perfect. Parts location is Finland. I don`t know actual price.
  • Today working caliber adapter....tomorrow more that.
  • Vesa, wish I had to time and patience, coming along nicely ! Mine is on the way to the shop this week for new brakes and on the road finally. Keep us posted, Dan 
  • nice work