another great HET member has left us.

Hudsonrules
Hudsonrules Senior Contributor
Just saw on FB that Glenn Johnson from SLC has passed. Good guy, knowledge about Hudson's. May he RIP.

Comments

• What a great guy, he loved helping Hudson restorers with parts. Those of us who knew him were touched by him. Condolences to his family. RIP
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    He will be sorely missed.  Among his many accomplishments, Glen took the burned-out hulk of the 1946 Golden Hudson and restored it to its former glory.
  • 48Sed
    48Sed Senior Contributor
    Can someone post a picture of him with his car?

• Here is a photo of his Golden 46 convt.
  • 48Sed
    48Sed Senior Contributor
    Very nice

• SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    Wow!  I sold him my 49 super 6 a few months ago  I recently saw it for sale somewhere(ebay?)  Had no idea he had health problems. Sad, big loss to the hobby
  • Considering what Glenn started with, He would be called a master in restoration. Most people could only hope of doing what he did. 
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    always wondered  why the antenna was on the incorrect side.
  • It may be on the incorrect side but it makes sense to put it out of sight of the driver line of sight I'd thought? Here in Australia cars would generally have it on the passenger side if located on the front - cheers Ken 
  • Here is another photo of Glenns golden 46. I don’t know if that’s Glenn next to it?
  • i just saw this, as i have been away from the hudson world for about 8 months - glen was a great guy, and i was getting nice chrome parts from him through november of 2018 - he was a real gentleman and a very valuable resource for the HET community