Hudson Rocker Panels

Anyone use this vendor (C2cfabricatio b.com) for Step-down rocker panels? I have a pair that came with the car that have a factory label that indicates they are for the 1948-53 four door Hudson, vendor part number 551140. They do not fit and appear different than those available on-line for the same vehicle.

JC

Comments

• ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    I ordered some from them once. They were not for 48-53, but were for a 54. I let them know, but they didn't seem to care that they were mislabeled (I did get a refund though and was told to keep them). I gave them away and I heard they were a decent fit for 54.
  • hudshornet
    hudshornet Expert Adviser
    Yeah those are 54 rockers I sent them my rockers years ago as a pattern.  Decent parts for the price if you need them for a 54
  • 40indianssgmailcom
    40indianssgmailcom Senior Contributor
    I used their front floor pans for 47 pickup and with a little time and effort they fit fine. Better than having to start from scratch, not perfectly original but close enough for floorboards and the price was right. Not as obvious as rockers however
  • Anyone know what these fit? They are marked 1948-53 Hudson but do not fit? If anyone would like these you can have them for the cost of mailing. JC

• I have both right and left sides
  • They look somewhat similar to those offered by a company called GreenMountain....sad I bought a pair. Never used them. Still in my basement.
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    edited January 2019
    Flip top those are rocker panels for a 1954 Hudson and are made by C2 fabrications. These are correctly bent for a 54 but are NOT for the earlier Hudson Stepdowns. I had a set that was given to me by Skif4Life65. Dons gift rockers were shortened and installed on a 1954 Super Wasp Hollywood worked great. If you are still interested in providing them for shipping I will take them. Send me contact information vis this site and we can work out the cost and payment.