33 window pattern

33kc1989
33kc1989 Senior Contributor
I have a wanted thread on a window regulator with no luck so now I’ll ask if anyone has a 33 Essex Terraplane Tudor and if so Could i get a pattern for door glass.  I think I’ll look at reproduction ford parts for the regulator.  Thanks.  

Comments

• 5433HET
    5433HET Expert Adviser
    I do, but unfortunately it's not apart and probably won't be for a few months. Sorry.... someone must have a pattern for this glass, perhaps a very old glass shop. 
  • 33kc1989
    The way it goes months turn to days with these rides.  
  • Val
    Val Member
    edited January 2019
    Have you tried Dr Doug? Or maybe Jason out at Albrights ? They may be able to help.
  • 33kc1989
    I haven’t but I will.  If you have contact info if not I’ll google.   
  • 33kc1989
    I tried Doug and no luck.  Tried bobs classic auto glass no luck.  
  • Val
    Val Member
    Jason at Albrights may be able to help. 909 823 9168
  • charles4d
    charles4d Expert Adviser
    Is all the door glass missing in the car?
  • 33kc1989
    All the glass was gone.  Back was easy and side backs I made fixed. I made a windshield frame and made it hinge out with fixed glass.  I have 1 regulator for pass door.  I’ll try Jason.   
  • charles4d
    charles4d Expert Adviser
    Try looking in the HET roster and finding people with the same style 33 you have maybe the can help not everyone is on the forum  It wouldn't  cost much to have the windows traced on paper and sent to you good luck
  • 33kc1989
    Back to the top
  • Hans
    Hans Senior Contributor
    well the good old standby,  make a cardboard template, convert  it to plastic and then take it to the glass cutter.
    Of course there are a lot of steps, but with what you have don already, you should be able to do it.
  • 33kc1989
    I understand but if anybody has one they can trace out on paper it would take away all the fun.  
  • 33kc1989
    Back to the top.