My 39 in the snow

Don't know how long its been since she saw the snow!

Comments

• schillaz
    schillaz Expert Adviser
    Doesn't look like she wants to come all the way out of the garage! haha

Looks good!
  • charles4d
    charles4d Expert Adviser
    Go ahead let her roll abound in the snow she might like it
  • Val, you already have snow is St Louis??? Wow. What happened to fall?
  • Had a bout 2 weeks of fall Lance, Winter has arrived. I couldn't resist taking her out for a short jaunt around the block. She handled well.
  • 33kc1989
    33kc1989 Senior Contributor
    Yeah I’m in St. Louis and I think it’s going to be a long winter.  Nice ride Val 
  • PaulButler
    PaulButler Administrator
    Great picture Victor and a gorgeous looking car!
  • Thank you !
  • Val,

Thank you for posting the nice picture of your car! I hope someone will be able to provide you with installation information for the weather master.

Per
  • Val,
    That is one beautiful car.

My 35T does not get to go out in the snow here in north Idaho. Of course, she does not have a heater so there is that.------
  • Per, Thanks and I hope that some can help with that also. Farmermike, Thank you I am lucky that the car came with a heater.
  • Its purdee!
  • Thank you, how about you bring out your 38 for us to see?
  • hudsonsplasher1
    hudsonsplasher1 Senior Contributor
    Great looking 39. I have one about the same color.
  • Thank you and I would love to see it if you could post a pic.
  • hudsonsplasher1
    hudsonsplasher1 Senior Contributor
    Val, here's my 39.
  • Val said:
    Thank you, how about you bring out your 38 for us to see?

• Here is my 39
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    Fantomworks GREAT LOOKING CAR
  • 33kc1989
    33kc1989 Senior Contributor
    Mike that is sweet and I bet it’s a pleasure to drive. 
  • Like! ^^^^^^
  • Thank you. It is a very nice car. Believe it to be the only 1939 112 Coupe Convertible remaining. Purported to be one of only three made in 1939.
  • Mike that is a beautiful car, I've had the pleasure of seeing in person and up close. Beforemytime, very fine looking 38. and Hudsonsplasher1, WOW what else can I say but Gorgeous coupe! Very nice cars guys, one and all. We are proud Hudson owners!
  • And I am very much a fan of yours, Val. Very nice.
  • Val - the missing side grills on yours- do you know if they are the same size on the Hudson as on the 112? I am working with a guy making 3D parts. We might be able to make you new ones, if we have an example to scan. Won't be cheap, but could be done. Are you interested in
  • Mike - No they are not the same as the 112. Doug told me that if I could find some from a same year Buick the he could cut them to fit. But that seems just as scarce.
  • If you know of someone with a 39 Hudson who would take off their side grills and lend them to the cause we could have them scanned and sent back in a few weeks.
  • I don't know of anyone personally besides you that has another 39. But Doug was talking about doing that. I think he has a CC8.
  • I have one 1939 model 92 Side grill
  • tomrue, sent you a pm
  • I will loan it to mike to reproduce. Be nice if I could buy one for each side. The one I have is complete, together, but cracked.