52 gastank *free* Littleton, CO

GrimGreaser
GrimGreaser Senior Contributor
edited March 2018 in Parts & Pieces
Not perfect, but no leaks last time it had fuel in it.  The brace supporting the fill neck has separated at the tank side, needs to be resoldered.  The drain plug has never been removed because I ha e no tool to fit it. Internal square drive, just a bit too small for 3/8. I need to check the condition of the vent...

I think it' a good candidate for refinishing.

Gotta make room - not going to hang onto it for long.

Comments

• Ill take that tank off your hands if I can get up there soon, Im in Lubbock, TX but might be making a trip to Pueblo and/or Denver in a few weeks. if someone else gets to it before I do, no big deal.  Thank you
  • GrimGreaser
    I will tuck it back into storage for a while then.  The sender has been spoken for - so you'll have to provide your own.  I still l have the pick-up tube.
  • awesome thank you. I don't know why I didn't get notified of your response to me, oh well, I'm new to this and just need to watch closer. do you have any other misc parts?
  • GrimGreaser
    I have a little bit of odds and ends, but if you are making a trip up here to Colorado and looking for parts, you should contact Ski4Life here on the forum.  He has A TON...
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    Yep. Got tons. Give me a heads up, and I can meet when you come to town.
  • Hey guys, Ill be up in Denver latter part of next week for about a week near Colorado Blvd and Leetsdale Dr. Just let me know when are good times to by or meet. Thank you both.