49 Commodore 8 for sale

I have a 49 Commodore 8 I'm selling whole or parted out.  As of this posting I think I have everything minus visor and air cleaner although the engine is removed amd mostly disassembled but not rusted out. Grille is currently in the back seat. Propeller shaft is removed too.  Started has been professionally rebuilt.  $1200 for the whole enchilada or I'll work a reasonable price for parts.

I'm in northern VA.  Contact at 850-319-4533.  Pictures should show upbelow and I will send specific pictures upon request.

Thanks!
Josh

Comments

• hudsonsplasher1
    hudsonsplasher1 Senior Contributor
    What would you need for the engine?
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited January 2018
    Josh, the next issue of the Hudson-Aire (newsletter of the Chesapeake Bay Chapter, serving Md. and N. Va.) is about to come out in the next few days, and I can pass your ad along to our editor.  We could print it ''as-is'', or if you wish to elaborate (or revise, if you sell some parts in the next day or so), we could insert a more detailed ad.  No charge, of course.  If you're interested e-mail me (Jon Battle) at XXXdetailed@verizon.net (remove XXX before sending).
  • I'm sorry I didn't look at this earlier but the Hudson sold today.  Thank you though.