34 Terraplane coupe front fenders

dustymaxhudson
dustymaxhudson Expert Adviser
edited November 2017 in HUDSON
I need a photo of the front fenders on a 34 Terraplane Coupe where the two fenders meet at the bottom point of the radiator grill shell. My builder and painter want to make sure the fenders have the proper contour prior to painting. The only pictures I can find have the bumper blocking the fenders at this point. Can someone help me with this?

Comments

• dholck
    dholck Expert Adviser
    I'll be over where my 34 is stored on Monday.  There is a little chrome cover piece at the bottom of the grill shell; not sure if that blocks what you are trying to see. Looking through my saved photos I see this car - chrome piece is not there on the cowl, but probably what you want is still blocked by the bumper? This "contour" is pretty much dictated by the shape of the the grill shell, no?

• dholck
    dholck Expert Adviser
    Sorry about the multiple attachments; I used the process as given in the "simple instructions" post (3 times), but saw no evidence of anything being attached.  I finally got it in with the text by using the "attach photo" icon at the top of the comments page.
  • dustymaxhudson
    dustymaxhudson Expert Adviser
    Thanks for the photos!