Any 1951 Hudson Hornets 2 doors under $7,000 for sale?

I love Hudsons and have always wanted to own one. If any 1951 Hudson 2 doors are available for a reasonable price, let me know.:)

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Elaina, are you a member of the H-E-T Club?  http://www.hetclub.org/   If not, and you're smitten with Hudsons, it wouldn't be a bad investment.  There are a number of Hudsons listed in the bi-monthly magazine, plus you can begin to make contacts with other Hudson enthusiasts, you (if they know what you want) can keep their eyes open for cars for sale.  Often, people have heard of cars that aren't advertised, but which the owner may be considering selling.  Collectors who are thinning the herd.  Widows who are contemplating selling their husband's car.  Another good reason to join the club is that you can learn more about Hudsons before you buy one.  Things to look for, and to avoid, when shopping for one.  Maybe a lot of stuff you didn't know.

Of course, for $7,000 you may get a car that needs some work, and you'll have to decide how much time and money you're willing to put in, just to save the initial outlay.

By the way, when you say "2-doors" do you mean coupes, or broughams?  They both have 2 doors but have different bodies.
  • Yes. I'm a member. Yes, I met coupe. Sorry:)
  • Can you help me find a 1951 Hudson Hornet Coupe for $7,000 or less? 
  • Are you looking exclusively at 51s?
  • Courtesy Man
    Courtesy Man Expert Adviser
    Hi Elaina, I am in Salt Lake City and have a 1951 Hudson Hornet Club coupe two door
     that I would sell for $6800 however engine and trans (Hydro) are not included. They are out of car and the rebuild on those units not done. My email is HETgtkristi@comcast.net remove the HET to email. Gert Kristiansen Deseret Chapter.
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    maybe in 1985 you could for that amount of money.