'52 Hudson Hornet Hollywood For Sale

Comments

• The description says the engine is "Not Running."  Is this correct?
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    I think this same car was for sale a few months ago and was also on the forum at that time.   pics showed car sitting in a driveway in a calif. neighborhood. new owner has only had a couple of months.
  • This car is also on craigslist;
  • I would like to consider this car.
  • Browniepetersen
    Browniepetersen Senior Contributor

Iceblade, in reading the description in the top posting link it describes it as "it runs well."  Had to read through a ton of sales crap to find this statement.  It looks to be a very nice car but I think it is a bit high on price...  Why does someone go out and buy a nice Hudson like this and soon after put it up for sale?

• Lance
    Lance Member
    flyntgr   I have a 12 volt 54 Hollywood for sale. $11,000 takes it away. A running AC,PB, PS    car.
  • Lance, you're depressing me.  If a car like that is worth $11K, my coupe must be free!
  • Lance
    Lance Member
    No  Steve it's needing some TLC. Not a bad car I just need the hole back in my garage. Long story on how I got it. It really wasn't one I went after. It just came after me.  I priced it low so someone who has a passion for stepdowns could get into the hobby without draining their bank account. You coupe is worth a lot don't discount that.