Parts and parts

2nevets
2nevets Member
edited June 2017 in Parts & Pieces
I purchased all of Don Mowry's parts- I prefer to sell the whole lot in one shot but will sell off pieces- I dont have a parts book so I will need some kind of help for the trim pieces.Here are just a couple of pics
I have 3 small  truck loads

Comments

• dont happen to have the side stainless for a 51 four door hornet would you? complete left and right side.
    Also some door sills to suit a 49 four door.

thats a lot of old treasure man.
  • yes on the sills-fair shape at best-need measurements and pics on the trim
  • I too own a Hudson-its not just about the money
  • charles4d
    charles4d Expert Adviser
    Car has a new York tag on it ???
  • Steven, do you have any Twin H Power emblems for the trunk?
  • 01jeffrey said:
    are you located near Richmond va.?
    wallkill Ny

• charles4d said:
    Car has a new York tag on it ???
    yes -why?
  • I'm trying to build an intake for a supercharger system I'm putting on my '49. I could use an air cleaner to cut up. 
    How much would you want for the worst looking one you have, like the one I have circled in the attached pic?
    I'm in NJ 07506
    Thanks
  • duncan
    duncan Expert Adviser
    I am looking for the ss trim strip and support for the hood scoop for our 54 Hornet  Ray
  • duncan said:
    I am looking for the ss trim strip and support for the hood scoop for our 54 Hornet  Ray
    pic?
  • I'm trying to build an intake for a supercharger system I'm putting on my '49. I could use an air cleaner to cut up. 
    How much would you want for the worst looking one you have, like the one I have circled in the attached pic?
    I'm in NJ 07506
    Thanks
    I am open to realistic offers
  • Hi, I am looking for a pair of rear fenders for a 1948-1950 2 door. I am also looking for a rocker panel for the passenger side.  Do you have any please? There appeared to be some fenders in one of the pictures, but I could not see if if they were for the 48-50 models.  Thank you.
  • I have a set but I thought all stepdown coupes were the same?
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    2nevets - the rear quarters for 48-53 are all bolt on, BUT the bumper cutout at the rear of the fender makes them different for select years.
  • There is a bluey/green rear fender in your picture with a hole for the rear lamp, so I would suspect that one is for a 52/53. If you have fenders without the hole and with the cut away for the rear bumper, then they would be for earlier cars. Please let me know if you have the early ones. Thamk you.
  • 2nevets - the rear quarters for 48-53 are all bolt on, BUT the bumper cutout at the rear of the fender makes them different for select years.
    thanks for the headsup!

• There is a bluey/green rear fender in your picture with a hole for the rear lamp, so I would suspect that one is for a 52/53. If you have fenders without the hole and with the cut away for the rear bumper, then they would be for earlier cars. Please let me know if you have the early ones. Thamk you.
    I do-how bad are yours? mine need some work
  • My fenders have already been repaired, but not very well. However I was hoping to find some better panels without dents or rust. How much work do the your fenders need ? The red fender in the picture appeared to be quite solid ? I live in the UK so I was hoping to find panels that were quite good to make it worthwhile to ship them all this way.  Do you have any rocker panels for a 2 door ?
    Thank you.
  • My fenders have already been repaired, but not very well. However I was hoping to find some better panels without dents or rust. How much work do the your fenders need ? The red fender in the picture appeared to be quite solid ? I live in the UK so I was hoping to find panels that were quite good to make it worthwhile to ship them all this way.  Do you have any rocker panels for a 2 door ?
    Thank you.
    These are not worth the trip with the exception of the red one-
  • dave11
    dave11 Expert Adviser

looking for a Twin H intake for a 308, don't need the carbs or linkage

Dave

• I have a couple but I don't think they are for the 308
  • I'm not sure of what all you have but if you have any trim for the hood of a 1946 Pickup I would be very interested. Also looking for a newer year steering column out of a step down to utilize for the turnsignal controls in my truck. 

V/R,

Ryan
  • I believe I have a column
  • Do you have any jet parts?
  • I have a bunch of 54 jet trim
  • Do u have pics
  • No not yet
  • I will be vending at fall carlisle if anyone needs anything
  • jjbubaboy
    jjbubaboy Senior Contributor
    Hey,
    Whats in the collection for overdrive transmissions?
    Thanks,
    J
  • I have a few-any casting numbers you can provide?