stepdown parts stash for sale

I decided I need to get rid of most of the parts I have in storage. nothing fancy or rare, but just wanting to check with everyone first. I don't like to waste anything. if you see something you are interested in let me know what it's worth to you. I have lots of other stuff to I can't take pictures of at this time, hood, front fenders, lots of chrome, tinted back glass, truck lid, several bumpers front and back, several grilles. all stepdown stuff. don't be shy or think you are being too cheap as my main motives are to find it a new home. I am in sw mo.

Comments

• hoggyrubber
    hoggyrubber Expert Adviser
    more pics
  • hoggyrubber
    even more
  • hoggyrubber
    last batch for now
  • Do you happen to have 50  fuel tank in the parts
  • Hello:

In picture 100_4193 it looks like there are some inside door panel trim pieces. Would any of those pieces be for the front door lower trim off a 4dr sedan?

regards

J Lombard
  • RL Chilton
    RL Chilton Administrator, Member
    What car did the exterior stainless come off of?  I would be interested in any of that if it matches my car.  Also, the interior window frames or any other parts you have that were wood/leather-grained, I would be interested in.  You can email me at:  HETrlchilton52@gmail.com  (drop the HET)
  • hoggyrubber
    I don't have any gas tank parts. I will check and see if any of the trim is interior front lower door. all this stuff is 4 door hornet trim.
  • I don't have any gas tank parts. I will check and see if any of the trim is interior front lower door. all this stuff is 4 door hornet trim.

thanks for checking on lower interior door trim.

regards

J Lombard
  • Any chance you have some good interior handle parts?
    thanks
  • hoggyrubber
    will any of this interior trim stuff work? you can have it all for $5 if it will. 
  • hoggyrubber
    I think I have got rid of all the interior handles. I do have one window crank handle I would sell for $2 it has pin and everything.
  • Do you have a battery mount for a 53 Hornet?

john
  • will any of this interior trim stuff work? you can have it all for $5 if it will. 
    It's hard to tell if it is the lower trim on the front door but I will take a chance. Where do I send your payment? I have paypal if that works. My address is:

J Lombard
    769 Gansberg Ct.
    Gardnerville, NV. 89460

Merry Xmas
  • SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    edited December 2015
    fliptop said:
    Do you have a battery mount for a 53 Hornet?

john

Not to hi-jack the thread, but Here is one I have and don't need. The rust is very light dusting. The black isn't paint. it's grease! These things were bolted on, then welded! I guess they didn't want them falling off! Now  can't find a way to post the picture!

Dave

• SuperDave
    SuperDave Senior Contributor
    Here it is..
  • J Lombard said:
    will any of this interior trim stuff work? you can have it all for $5 if it will. 
    It's hard to tell if it is the lower trim on the front door but I will take a chance. Where do I send your payment? I have paypal if that works. My address is:

J Lombard
    769 Gansberg Ct.
    Gardnerville, NV. 89460

Merry Xmas
    repost
  • I'm looking for a front bumper for a 35 Terraplane  Special
  • hoggyrubber

sorry, don't have the terraplane bumper.

• please email me at gmc46golden@aol.com you have a lot of parts I would like to buy.

Thank you
    Glen
  • 33kc1989
    33kc1989 Senior Contributor
    Any door latch/striker/guides
  • Byron
    Byron Member
    Looking for the round coil springs used in the hood support posts for my '46 bigboy PU.  I understand that there is a fellow that had some made if you do not have a couple.  Also need cowl fresh air door. Please respond, with any information to Byron Hight  wacoykc@hotmail.com   THANKS
This discussion has been closed.