1950 Ford Pickup parts

Unknown
edited November -1 in Swapmeets
I have a barn find 1950 Ford F-2 pickup that is a great starter for a project truck. Very solid cab, no rust, solid floors, tons of extra parts:

2 doors, hood, radiator, grill, flathead V8, trans, pulleys, brackets, lights, trim, rims.... I have a TON of parts, let me know what you might need. Email works best for me....'matt@mhaleconstruction.com'. Thanks

Comments

• where are you located??......that always helps.
  • HI, my dad is restoring a 1950 ford F-1... he needs a driver side window. I was wondering if you had one, i dont know if the f-2 parts are interchangable. Also where are you located? If you do have one could you please email me your location and if needed to be shipped how much you would want. Thanks - btw- Im located in Niles Michigan.
  • brandy2679 wrote:
    HI, my dad is restoring a 1950 ford F-1... he needs a driver side window. I was wondering if you had one, i dont know if the f-2 parts are interchangable. Also where are you located? If you do have one could you please email me your location and if needed to be shipped how much you would want. Thanks - btw- Im located in Niles Michigan.

That's all flat glass that can be made at any glass shop, would be same as other side if they don't have a pattern or you can't make one.--- BUD
This discussion has been closed.