1957 Buick Caballero

Unknown
edited November -1 in Swapmeets
I have a 1957 Buick Caballero wagon, been out in the elements for about 15 years. Surprisingly, I think it has some parts still viable and wanted to know what kind of interest there might be.

Comments

• Hey, not too bad, although the glass in the tailgate might be a problem.
  • Couple more pics
  • I am interested in this car. Where are you (it) located? Are you interested in selling? PM me. Bob.
  • PM on the way
  • Hello Burnsy, which state is it lokated? Meaby some more pictures? greeting Peter, Holland (Europe)
  • EarlyHemi, Sent you a PM regarding the car
  • Had some interest in the car but so far it hasn't panned out. PM me if you would like to talk about it.

Thanks
  • wood make a good ratrod
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    There are several Buick forums at the AACA's website, at http://forums.aaca.org/ubbthreads.php . You might want to post this there, as well.
  • Do you still have the car? Where are you located and are you willing to part with the car ?

You can e-mail @ snipewarrior@comcast.net

Thanks

Jim
  • Have had some interest but nothing is panning out, please fell free to contact me with any questions. This is open to negotiations.
  • Willing to deal to get rid of this car, let me know if interested. THANKS
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    It might we worth hazarding $15 (or whatever the fee is nowadays) to advertise it in Hemmings Motors News. If you can't find a buyer there, then you can't find one anywhere! www.Hemmings.com

Of course Ebay's cheaper but it's only up there for a week, Hemmings is month between issues.
  • Have had some interest but for some reason some failure to follow through as well. I would love to see this car go to someone who will put it to good use. I think it at least has a bunch of good parts. PM if interested, willing to deal!!!
  • Had an offer of $400 but they are having trouble finding economical transportation. Anybody here wants to match it I will gladly let it go.
  • Please send me pictures of this 1957 Buick Caballero that you have.

My e-mail address is: mspike@mac.com
  • Are you looking for specific pics other than whats posted on the first page, if so please let me know so I get what you want.
  • Is the car still for sale?
  • city and state?
  • I need pictures of tailgate? outside and inside.

Email: oldnash@gmail.com

Thanks
  • Please PM me the location of the car.

Thanks
  • tell me app . what your looking for and i'll tell you my interest
This discussion has been closed.