Paypal Woes

System
System Member
edited February 2023 in HUDSON
This discussion was created from comments split from: Hudson Essex Terraplane Club (www.hetclub.org).

I've split this off from the original thread because it doesn't apply. I will leave the discussion in place for now however one of the reasons we dropped the "Off Topic" place was because it went too far off-topic

Comments

• Kdancy
    Kdancy Senior Contributor
    I stopped my paypal account after they decided they could hold my money if I didn't post on social media something they liked. This has nothing to do with my money accounts.
      Why doesn't the club accept CC on site?

• Yeah, that was a spectacularly stupid move on their part. Incidentally, their stock still hasn't recovered and many others did the same thing you did. Elon has plans in the works for a payment system from what I hear. This should be interesting.
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Kerry... thanks for the post. I had not seen that before.   I stopped using these services six months ago when they reported that the transactions are being reported to the USG.  If a CC Cash or check is not useable my buying decision is interrupted which generally results in a NO BUY decision.  Stopped a bunch of impulse buying I had been doing too!