Yoke for a Trico Vacuum Wiper motor

Allan25Allan25 Posts: 20Member
This the part that I am trying to locate for my 47 Hudson Wiper motor. It is called a yoke, and is made of some sort of plastic that I think is called phenolic. It is part to the mechanism that switches the vacuum from one side of the paddle chamber to the other to cause the paddle to move from onside of the chamber to the opposite side


  • tigermothtigermoth Posts: 558Expert Adviser
    if it is phenolic it should have fibers imbedded in the material . You can buy sheets and carve your own with this as a pattern. 
    Regards, Tom
  • GeoffGeoff Posts: 4,714Senior Contributor
    I have one of those.   Send me your postal address and I'll mail one to you.
    If you're stuck in a hole, stop digging.
  • Courtesy ManCourtesy Man Posts: 264Expert Adviser
    You want to be careful working with phenolic - the dust is toxic. Choose another (newer) plastic if you plan  to make one. Perhaps Delrin. 
Sign In or Register to comment.