LED turn signal bulbs

hudsonsplasher1
hudsonsplasher1 Senior Contributor
I would like a brighter turn signal. Any suggestions on LED pos ground 6 volt bulbs?
Thanks in advance,
Gene.

Comments

• Welcome to the new world of brighter lighting Gene. I've upgraded my 1936T with positive 6volt leds for th e indicators and it's a fantastic change for the better. Just be aware that the clicker needs to be upgraded as well as the old clicker flashes very quickly. I solved that by just leaving a normal bulb on the front and leds on the rear. The normal bulbs create enough resistance to slow the clicker. I'm also upgrading the side lights to leds but as I don't drive at night left the headlights as is(carnt be bothered trying to take the lens out and stuff around trying to get them back without cracking them) You need to make sure that the supplied leds are of good quality as there are lots of crap Chinese leds you don't want. 

Have a look at www.classicandvintagebulbs.com
    For information...daresay USA / UK has suppliers 

Cheers ken
  • Oh I forgot to say I changed the rear stoplight to led ...10 times the brightness...compared to the dull 1936 light. ..just like modern cars 
  • hudsonsplasher1
    hudsonsplasher1 Senior Contributor
    ken1962 said:
    Oh I forgot to say I changed the rear stoplight to led ...10 times the brightness...compared to the dull 1936 light. ..just like modern cars 
    Thanks for the info.