1922 Essex 2 door for sale

GaryKoz
GaryKoz Member
edited September 2022 in Vehicles

I have a GORGEOUS 22 Essex 2 door for sale.  This car is absolutely stunning!!  Runs and drives (if you know how to drive one of these).  Very VERY well maintained and documented piece of automotive history.  Show (museum?) quality.  Blue/Black 2-tone.  Paint is excellent.  Even still has the "hot-coal footwarmer"!  Also have tons of paperwork, documentation, articles, brochures, magazine stuff, service records, history, etc.  This car has been inducted into the Automobile Club of America HALL OF FAME!  This is the nicest Essex  or possibly car of this age/era that you'll ever see.  At a price that's very fair.  Detroit area.
     Asking $30,000
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY
Gary
586-944-7964

Comments

• OMG that number is from Venezuela... a wee bit of a drive to central BC canada
  • Beauty <3
  • Courtesy Man
    Courtesy Man Expert Adviser
    So is the Essex located in Detroit, MI but the phone number is Venezuela - no email address? 

• 586 area code is Macomb county, Michigan.  Detroit area, folks

How you got Venezuela is beyond me 😆 
  • That’s a lot of coin. , even for a Hudson, that’s a lot of money. 
  • I am wondering if that was the car restored by Fats Stewart here in Washington Iowa about 50 years ago. It was in Mich. with his nephew according to fats son
  • Well you couldn’t restore one to that level of detail for that kind of money.  However it is still a sedan 
  • 5433HET
    5433HET Expert Adviser
    Being that Essex was historically important as the first affordable enclosed car, I think those first sedans are worth the same or more as the open touring Essex.