1947 Hudson Pickup Truck For Sale

stbrysonstbryson Posts: 111Senior Contributor
edited September 11 in HUDSON
I would like to sell my 1947Hudson Pickup.

I believe it is a solid candidate for restoration. It is complete, and has the original 212 cid engine.  I have not had it running, but it turns over by battery power.  Rust issues seem to be minimal (rear of front fenders seem to be the worst).  I have collected a lot of parts over the years, and they will be included with the truck.  I have new glass, all rubber parts (including running board covers and a rubber floor mat) that were used on the truck (from K-GAP), some extra useable sheet metal (that is an extra bed on top of the bed), running boards, extra trim, new wiring harnesses (Engine Harness, Dash & Engine Harness, and Overdrive Harness) from Rhode Island Wiring, and many NOS/NORS parts (examples are rear spring shackle kits, suspension parts, left & right rear brake cables, etc.).  The original fuel tank, which is not installed, was refurbished by Gas Tank Renu.  I have a NOS fuel gauge sender and a NOS fuel pickup tube for the tank.  Attached is a sampling of pictures of the truck.  I can e-mail additional pictures or information to interested buyers. 

$16,500.00

I can be contacted at stbryson@HETsbcglobal.net  (leave out the HET)   I am located in Champaign, IL.

Thank you,

Steve Bryson

Comments

• cheyenne7271cheyenne7271 Posts: 456Member
    What part of the country are you in?
    51 Hornet Club Coupe
    51 Hornet Sedan
    51 Commodore Six Club Coupe
    50 Pacemaker Deluxe R.I.P. (burned and destroyed in building fire)
    49 Super Six Sedan
  • stbrysonstbryson Posts: 111Senior Contributor
    Hello cheyenne7271,

Thank you for the question.  I hadn't thought to include that pretty important piece of information :smiley:  I have added my location, Champaign, IL, to my post.

Take care,

Steve Bryson
  • cheyenne7271cheyenne7271 Posts: 456Member
    Beautiful truck, I’m going to look through all my old Hudsons out back and see if I can find a secret stash of cash someone forgot about lol. 
    51 Hornet Club Coupe
    51 Hornet Sedan
    51 Commodore Six Club Coupe
    50 Pacemaker Deluxe R.I.P. (burned and destroyed in building fire)
    49 Super Six Sedan