Dale Cooper

Tried to ring him today for some parts but it says it is not a good phone number?  Does anyone have any info?

Thanks 

Ray

Comments

• railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser
    I tried his number too and received a recording.  Could be a temporary, local phone issue.
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    i called twice 2 weeks ago left two messages for a water pump got no return call or the water pump.
  • StepUp
    StepUp Member
    I called Dale a few weeks ago, on the second ring he answered, had a very pleasant conversation wherein I asked him for a few parts, he took down my number, said he'd check inventory and call me back the next day. The next day came and went for about a week. Then I tried calling him back several times. No answers. I hope he's OK and on a long vacation cruise.  
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    I bought some AMC engine parts from Dale several months ago.  It appears that on his AMC stuff it is drop shipped from Kanter with his return address.  Dale runs his business on the honor system and I called to let him know I did not get an invoice to pay him.  He said he would check and get back to me.  I called him twice more, and talked to him in person both times, about this but still have not gotten an invoice to pay him!  I want to pay, but want to make sure I got the right prices.  I am about ready to just make a guess on the shipping etc. and send him a check.
  • 50C8DAN

Had a similar experience.  About 3-4 months ago I called 2-3 times for an invoice.  (which had never happened before)  Eventually I just asked him for a total over the phone and mailed him a check.  I hope everything is ok. 
  • JasonNC
    JasonNC Expert Adviser
    In times past when I have purchased parts from Dale I went through the same thing (no invoice).  I made the phone calls just like you did Mike and got the same response.  I finally just calculated the price from his website and threw in 15% for shipping and mailed it to him.