Interesting vintage, aftermarket item that fits certain Hudsons

railknight
railknight Expert Adviser
Found this for sale on eBay that may interest some.  It's a Williams & Bennett, NOS Beautiflow-Shields stone, rock guard set.  According to the box label it fits Hudsons from 1937-40 and 46-48.  Just the thing to make your Hudson really stand out in the crowd.  NOS Beautiflow Shields Stone Rock Guard Set Williams & Bennett Co 1935-42 (642) | eBay

Comments

• Old Fogey UK
    Old Fogey UK Expert Adviser
    Wow, haven't these vintage accessories gotten expensive ?!
     I shudder to think what my rear view mirror/ clock would cost now - I bought it for $60 at Hershey in 2000 ; Or my 30s turn signal switch a friend got for me for $20 at Hershey a couple of years later.
    On eBay at the moment is a pair of rather crummy 1930s Fulton accessory wind wings for $599 ; I've an identical pair in better condition that have gathered dust in my garage for years, so I've started to restore them - they'll be worth as much as my car by the time I've installed them on it !
  • railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser
    edited March 2022
    Yeah, I agree it's a pricey item, but a least anyone can offer a lower price as the seller has made that option available.
  • Old Fogey UK
    Old Fogey UK Expert Adviser
    Yeah, I agree it's a pricey item, but a least anyone can offer a lower price as the seller has made that option available.
    Oh dear, you've shattered my illusions that I'd become a millionaire with those wind wings !
    😂😂😂