Two Hornets F.S., Pottstown, Pa.

Jon B
Jon B Administrator
edited November 2021 in Vehicles
Spotted on Craigslist.  Two '54's: a Hollywood and a 4-door.  https://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/cto/d/pottstown-vintage-1954-hudson-hornets/7395205002.html  .  Contact Beverly at four-eight-four, 925-4469

Comments

• 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    wow sad looks like they were under water maybe a few good parts. never have seen such pitted chrome pieces. frame rot for sure.
  • railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser
    Pretty wishful thinking price!  I wonder if these Hudsons were "No, they're not for sale.  I'm going to restore them someday" projects that kept getting put off and led to the rusty condition they're in now.
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    Same ones as on the Pittsburgh Craigslist.
  • Pretty wishful thinking price!  I wonder if these Hudsons were "No, they're not for sale.  I'm going to restore them someday" projects that kept getting put off and led to the rusty condition they're in now.
    I've run across people who have trees growing through them with that same line. Too bad they didn't provide any engine pix. That would help.
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    I did email the seller and asked her to post information and more pics here and did not get any response.
  • I guess if you where restoring a 54 it would be nice to have as a parts car. Mechanically I bet it’s in pretty good shape. If it really does 64k on it.