information stickers

Hello, this is my first discussion post here, I am not sure if this is the correct category for this but I hope someone can help me with this. I have recently required a 1947 Hudson pickup and I plan on restoring it back to original condition. one of the things that I am wanting to add to this truck is the information stickers that were on the truck, two of which are under the hood on the cab of the truck, then the third one is in the driver side door jam. where may I find reproduction ones or if anyone even makes them.  I am still a bit knew to the restoration scene so I don't have all the knowledge of where to find reproduction stuff for a vehicle like this. I am 19 years old and this is going to be my second restoration project. I did take a pretty big leap from restoring a 1928 ford model A where anything I needed was way more accessible to a somewhat hard to find vehicle. any and all help is greatly appreciated! 

Comments

• Between Wildrick Rubber or the HET club store you’ll find them as well as reproduction Autolite tags for your starter and generator. 
  • Welcome. Wildrick Rubber parts has the two decals for under the hood, and the one that goes above the serial plate on the right side A pillar. The one you are showing us on the  driver's side is just a generic sticker, used by garages that did oil changes and general service work, to track the mileage and service intervals.