52 Hornet For Sale in Northern Alabama

hudsn47hudsn47 Posts: 156Senior Contributor
Been flirting with selling my Hornet for a while but its time to get serious, too many competing priorities at this stage.  This is one of my 3 Hudson's and one has to go.  This Hornet has Twin-H and double lever O/D.  This is not a project by any means but could use some interior work to make perfect so adjusting the price accordingly.  Car has been driven long distances and recently was at the Central Region Regional meet in Tuscumbia, AL.  It has the original 308 and the original interior.  PM me for my contact information and more photos will be provided upon request.  Please share the information if you know some one who is looking for a rust free solid Hornet to drive and care for.  Asking $17,900 or will entertain a reasonable offer to get this car in the right hands.  Doug

Comments

• hudsn47hudsn47 Posts: 156Senior Contributor
    Was asked for some interior pictures.  Interior is very crunchy as you can see.  Would need much work to be nice like the rest of the car.  This fabric is available at SMS but not a perfect match and is pricey.  
  • JaimeTrejoJaimeTrejo Posts: 1Member
    Hello,

I'm interested in the the car.  I'm looking to buy my first Hudson.  Is the car a standard or automatic?  I have smoother questions as well.  Can you please send me some additional pictures?

Thanks, JT

ecalifornio@yahoo.com
  • super-sixsuper-six Posts: 280Expert Adviser
    Hello,

I'm interested in the the car.  I'm looking to buy my first Hudson.  Is the car a standard or automatic?  I have smoother questions as well.  Can you please send me some additional pictures?

Thanks, JT

ecalifornio@yahoo.com

Posting says "double lever O/D", which would be 3-speed manual with overdrive.