Selling chassis for 52 Hornet/Pacemaker 4 Door

wsedwardswsedwards Posts: 4Member
edited September 1 in Parts & Pieces
I've got the body from my 52 Hudson I'm about to start blasting, and I plan to sell the old rolling chassis which I believe has the rear end from an automatic.  Its a very large rear end.  It still rolls, suspension is there, rear end still has grease, needs blasting and may have some rot. Its been sitting for decades.  Not asking a ton for it, let me know if you're interested

Comments

• wsedwardswsedwards Posts: 4Member
    By the way I'm in the Dallas area
  • 54coupe54coupe Posts: 793Member
    edited September 1
    It is a unibody car, so the body doesn't unbolt from the chassis. How were you planning to separate them?
  • LanceLance Posts: 1,027Member
    it unbolts with a Sawzall.
  • bob wardbob ward Posts: 1,301Senior Contributor
    If that car still has an engine there is no way in the world I would be putting it backwards onto a car trailer.
  • cheyenne7271cheyenne7271 Posts: 361Member
    Should be plenty of club members in that area that would take it off your hands, I’m in Lubbock, so a bit far for me for the frame
    edited September 3
    Answering questions, sawzall will definitely be deployed.  And no there was no engine, its just a shell, not even any floorboards left on it, this is a multi year project.  I'll be cutting the body off a jaguar LWB and dropping in an LS. I'll start unbolting this weekend what I can.
    By the way, those lower body side extensions on the bottom (whatever they're called) won't be carried over with this project, so if anyone wants them as well let me know.