1946 Hudson Super Six convertible

I am helping my brother's family sell his Hudson; he inherited it from our father (M.E. Red Burke).  The car was restored to near perfect condition and the engine was rebuilt in approximately the past 4 years (very few miles have been put on the car since the rebuild).  Any inquiries, contact me through this website.

Comments

• Cargirl29 said:
    I am helping my brother's family sell his Hudson; he inherited it from our father (M.E. Red Burke).  The car was restored to near perfect condition and the engine was rebuilt in approximately the past 4 years (very few miles have been put on the car since the rebuild).  Any inquiries, contact me through this website.  Cell:  415 717-4639

• ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    Beautiful car. Good luck
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    I wouldn't rely on this forum as the sole means of selling the car, if I were you.  The best place to advertise it would be in the White Triangle News (newsletter of the Hudson club).  That's where all the Hudson enthusiasts look for cars.  Even if you're not a Club member, you can place an ad there for free, as a "lead" from a current club member.  I'm sure any member would be happy to help you.  You can contact me if you like, and I'll tell you how to place the ad: xxxdetailed@verizon.net if you like. (Drop the xxx before sending the e-mail).
  • Thanks, I have paid my dues and am now a full fledged member of HET!!  Will post on their website.  Thanks for the help.
    L-
  • MickeyB
    MickeyB Member
    Sorry to learn of Red's passing.  We corresponded quite a bit "back in the day" when I was working on my '46 convert.  Condolences to his family.
    Mike Corless
  • Thank you for remembering him; he was a huge influence in my life and that of other car enthusiasts.  My brother, Tom, has now joined him.