Hudson Events at Hershey, October 2021

Jon BJon B Posts: 7,294Administrator
edited 7:00PM in Upcoming Events
Hershey is "on" this fall, and your Hudson club will be there!  

We'll have the Hudson booth at the flea market's Red Field. In nearby Carlisle we've made discount motel rooms available, and there'll be a Sunday morning flea market of Hudson parts.  Read all about it at "Hudsons at Hershey", on webpage https://cbc.hetclub.org/breaking-news.html . (Bookmark that page, because we'll add updates and changes there, as soon as we hear of them.)

Saturday night's Hudson dinner at the Carlisle motel, will be a little different this year due to the continuing pandemic: we will order "takeout" from the Middlesex diner (right across the parking lot) and eat in the motel's meeting room.  See more, in the posting below.

Address any questions to Jon Battle at xxxdetailed@verizon.net (delete xxx before sending).

Comments

• Jon BJon B Posts: 7,294Administrator
    edited 6:58PM
    IMPORTANT NOTICE:

The Saturday night dinner will be held at the motel's meeting room.  It will be a "takeout" dinner: you can order a full dinner from the Middlesex Diner (which is right across the parking lot), then join us in the meeting room.  Dinner is tentatively scheduled for 6:30.

The reason we're not going to our usual restaurant, is that their private room is a bit "tight" -- not a problem when we went there in 2019, but a BIG problem with Covid-19 raising its ugly head again.  We trust that the number of attendees to our "takeout" dinner will be low enough to allow us to maintain a safe distance from one another.

My apologies for announcing the cancellation of the dinner earlier this afternoon -- I had second thoughts!

By the way, Sept. 24 is the deadline for reserving rooms at the Quality Inn Carlisle North, 1825 Harrisburg Pike in Carlisle, at the special rate for Hudson enthusiasts!

If you wish more information please e-mail me at xxxdetailed@verizon.net (delete the xxx before sending!)