51 Limo for sale

Comments

• Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    Thanks for posting this.  Unfortunately, it only opens if you are a member of Facebook.  For the benefit of non-Facebook members, if anyone is able to post a link to a non-Facebook ad (or just give some info on the car and a contact person) please do so!
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    Per what Jon said.
  • ski4life65
    ski4life65 Expert Adviser
    edited April 2021
    It is 1 of 3 Derham Hudson Limos for sale. I think the ad is only on Facebook. It is the green Commodore 8 that was in Wisconsin. I am not sure how to post it so anyone can see it. I understand that a lot of people don't like Facebook, but there is a ton of Hudson content there. Worth it just for that. He is asking $72K
  • ESSX28-1
    ESSX28-1 Senior Contributor
    from Facebook:

1951 Hudson commodore 8
    $72,500
    Listed a day ago in Racine, WI

Seller's description

1951 Hudson Commodore 8 “Derham Limo” yes you read that right! This vehicle is 1 of 3 ever made. Originally issued for Richard Webber the chairman of J.L. Hudson Department store of Detroit MI (investors of Hudson Motor Car Co). Richard owned the car until he passed away in 1967. Lawrence Lenz then purchased the car from the Webber family and owned it until 1973, when we acquired this beauty from the Lenz family estate and have cherished it for the last 48 years. There were (2) 1951’s built and (1) 1948 all

• ESSX28-1
    ESSX28-1 Senior Contributor
    There were (2) 1951’s built and (1) 1948 all believed to still be in existence including the other 51 which resides in the Henry Ford Museum. Color: Brewster Green Motor: Hudson Straight-8, 254 cubic inch Gearbox: Hydra-Magic, 4-speed auto Body: 4 door sedan Mileage: 44,xxx Please feel free to direct message with any questions you may have. Car is 99% original, has many OEM extras/details installed. Absolute turn key driver. Car demands respect wherever it goes. Truly a one of a kind gem.