Twin-H linkage on Ebay.......insane

Comments

• railknight
    railknight Expert Adviser
    Shipping at $30.00 seems a little pricey too.  I offered $40.00 for the set up.  You never know!
  • Lance
    Lance Member
    Funny thing is ,it isn't even complete. .   Maybe  Mr. Hollywoodinvestments is thinking he can retire on linkage with missing parts .
  • railknight
    Got a counter offer of $225.00 which to me is still too much and yes, there are several pieces missing which I pointed out to the seller when I declined the counter offer.  Maybe he'll "come down to earth" now with a more reasonable price.  
  • BigSky
    BigSky Senior Contributor
    I think a couple more people should low ball your $40 offer to make it look even better!
  • 7XPacemaker
    7XPacemaker Senior Contributor
    Geez- maybe I should sell my NOS twin h linkage- I see that this one sold!
  • BigSky
    BigSky Senior Contributor
    Just because there is one fool doesn’t mean there are more, although I would like to find one the next time I have something to sell.  
    Unfortunately one can never tell what it really sold for with a best offer.  I bought the pamphlet in the photo for $35 but the guy had it listed for well over $600.  I shot him the offer & he took it.  I couldn’t complete that sale fast enough!

• railknight
    edited March 2021
    "The listing was ended by the seller because there was an error in the listing."
  • railknight
    Hollywoodinvestments wrote me and asked what would be a fair price to sell his "Twin H" linkage.  By the way, he found the other rod linkage for the 2nd carburetor.  Any suggestions on a price? 
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    I just purchased the pictured piece for 30 dollars
  • railknight
    I wonder if this person should put his "Twin H" linkage up for bid starting at $100.00 instead of a "Buy it Now" offer.