Help Needed to QA new Forum Software

PaulButlerPaulButler Posts: 905Administrator
I need a few volunteers to QA the latest release of the Forum software. This is almost a complete rewrite under the skin it seems and is still in limited release mode but I'd like to be ahead of the curve.

There is a site set up called testvanilla.hetclub.org , your login credentials will be the same as on here.

What I need is for people to use it as they would this one so post discussions , photo's etc. in there and check the behaviours.

There are some new options available as well including "Reactions" so you can now actually like posts. Others are things like you can filter users out if you want now so if you are not a fan of someone's comments you can choose to not see them.

Now one thing to point out in advance :) I know it doesn't look like this forum in appearance however , at the moment, it is what it is so please don't post comments about that.

I do want to change the look and feel of it in the future but for now I am taking the defaults that come with the release.

So if you are willing to help please drop by and have a play. Post any "bugs" you may find in here, that will help me and the developers. 

Comments

• GlowplugGlowplug Posts: 2,111Expert Adviser
    I have been to the site, can not determine how to create a new comment. 
  • PaulButlerPaulButler Posts: 905Administrator
    edited March 11
    Glowplug said:
    I have been to the site, can not determine how to create a new comment. 
    Top right hand corner:

There is currently an issue with uploading files and photos that I am looking at
  • GlowplugGlowplug Posts: 2,111Expert Adviser
    edited March 12
    Paul, appears at the bottom of the page on iPhone using Google 
    Glowplug said:
    Paul, appears at the bottom of the page on iPhone using Google 
    Thanks,

That's a good one. I'll have a look at the Mobile Themes