Fuel lines

Hello again. So my 1950 pacemaker is coming along a bit slow. Just wondering if there is a fuel line kit to replace the existing one? I have the original which the previous owner pulled off the car and left it in the trunk. Any help would be great. Also, I just had the sending unit rebuilt shout out to John Wolf Co. The only thing is now I am missing the hardware to reconnect it to the gas tank. Anyone have an idea of which screws/bolts to use so as not to damage anything. Thanks. 

Comments

• You might try Inline Tubing . Most of us just fab our own using the old ones as guides.
  • Alright. I want to make sure it looks original as possible. Which would be the proper metal to use. I would like to try and fab it based on the original lines. 
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    My website lists the following vendor for original looking high quality tubing for fuel or brake lines... https://store.fedhillusa.com/38directory.aspx
  • I just sent my fuel sender to John. Great to have a good review! In the meantime, I'm painting my tank.
  • onerare39
    onerare39 Expert Adviser, Member
    John did the gauges in my Packard and re-stenciled the lettering on the glass.  Beautiful work.

• Same supercub. I am painting my gas tank. Did the rust converter first after I removed all the original paint and sanded it down. Did all the prep work for inside as well.

Anyone have an idea for connecting hardware? Screw/bolts?