Need a wishbone

Geoff
Geoff Senior Contributor
Help!  I need a Step-down right front lower "A" suspension member.   Would need somebody kind enough to  shipto me in N.Z.  I can pay with Paypal.   Anybody out there have one?
Geoff 

Comments

• bob ward
    bob ward Senior Contributor
    I'll probably have one, I'll look in the morning. Yours for the price of the postage.
    What ills have befallen the one you have?
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    The inner bushing has broken free from the wishbone.  Not fixable.   Thanks for your help.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    I'm overwhelmed by the extreme generosity of club members.  Thank you for your offers
  • bob ward
    bob ward Senior Contributor
    The top 2 wishbones in the photo are rubbish, not sure why I kept them but they are useful for knowing  which is left and which is right. I also figured out that the 2 sides are identical, the difference between them is whether they have a LH or RH swaybar bracket attached.

The bottom 2 wishbones are straight and rust free, they have been cleaned and undercoated sometime in the past, threads are in good condition. They are both for reasons unknown missing the sway bar bracket, you would need to transpose the sway bar bracket from your dead wishbone.

Let me know what you think. 

A touch of fame/notoriety. The 2 good wishbones (together with the front subframe and a few other bits I have) came from the 4 door sedan that became this car - https://www.whichcar.com.au/features/the-worlds-most-beautiful-hudson

• Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    Thank You Bob, no trouble transplanting the  bracket.   Do you have my address?  
  • A touch of fame/notoriety. The 2 good wishbones (together with the front subframe and a few other bits I have) came from the 4 door sedan that became this car - https://www.whichcar.com.au/features/the-worlds-most-beautiful-hudson
    Wow... Hard to believe that thing started life as a sedan.
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Geoff glad to hear the call has been answered. Post some picks of your famous Stepdown once it leaves your hudson Hospital on new suspension!   
  • Geoff
    Geoff Senior Contributor
    Part is on the way frmm Oz, thanks to Bob.
  • Huddy42
    Huddy42 Senior Contributor
    I vaguely remember supplying new wishbones and other parts for Paul's Hudson many moons ago.