stainless buffing

2manyprojects
2manyprojects Expert Adviser
needed for my 38 country club anyone have a good experience with someone fairly priced and done in a timely matter. thanks paul

Comments

• Rocket
    Rocket Senior Contributor
    there is a person that dose this in the club but I can not rember his name or number right now I know he post on this forum I will look more later Tom.
  • Rocket
    Hi again Paul sorry it took me a while to find him in the past forum pages any way the Hudson people that have had work done by him say he is the best there is and has great prices his name is Rick Monroe you can contact him at 2105845846 he has a Texas number but he lives in Idaho I hope this helps.
  • 2manyprojects
    thank you
  • 2manyprojects
    i tied rick monroes  phone its out of service anyone have a email or different number for him ? thanks
  • 2manyprojects
    DOES ANYONE HAVE A GOOD PHONE NUMBER FOR RICK MONROE I TRIED THE NUMBER SHARED ABOVE BUT IT DOES NOT WORK. THANKS
  • 35Terra
    35Terra Senior Contributor

Did a search and found an old discussion from 2015 about Rick.  And the phone number listed was a little different. Try 210-584-5856. And this was listed as well

"bellbigdawg Posts: 364Expert Adviser

August 2015 edited September 2015

george iverson of iverson automotive in minnetonka, MN. is the best trim and potmetal chroming guy in yhe country if you can't find anyone to do your trim.

http://www.iversonautomotive.com/"

Hope this helps.  Jim

• Rocket
    Sorry Paul I went back and looked it up again 210-584-5856 is the right number I wrote it down when I looked it up the first time.
  • 2manyprojects
    thank you guys made contact sounds like a great guy.