1947 Hudson 2 Door Sedan

I am a big Hudson fan and currently have 4 cars ( 1 being a parts car and another being redone - 40 coupe).  I would like to sell my 1947 2 door Sedan and want it to go to someone else loving Hudson's and not someone wanting a street rod.  Don't mind engine, etc.. changes but hate changing the body style.  This car only has 37,000 miles and I am the second owner.  Have original engine ( running fingers up and down in cylinders do not feel  any not groves or ridges ) literally in baskets but appears to all be there for the rebuild including transmission.  I have owned the car for several years always intending to redo it but time does not always allow us to do what we want to do.  It is in prime and the body has basically NO rest including floor pan.  Very solid car and window roll up and down easily including the rear ones.  Very " slight " damage to left front fender. Glass is excellent.  Interior is all there and all structurally solid.  Would need re done as well.  Basically this is a very solid undamaged car that would make a great original car project and hopefully this is the type person wanting it.  If interested lets talk I want a good home for it since I am not going to be able to refinish it.  Thanks  Ray

Comments