Hudson Collection For Sale

Ladies and Gentlemen:

Due to health issues and after much deliberation I have made the decision to place my collection of three (3) vintage Hudson Super-Sixes for sale.  I will be offering them first to members of the "HSS" Yahoo Group.  The cars will be photographed this week and the pics will be placed on the HSS web-site for you all to review.  The cars are as follows:

1.  1929 Super-Six 4-door standard sedan.  New(er) correct interior.  New(er) tires.  Fully operational.  Good every day driver. 

2.  RARE, RARE, RARE 1929 Super-Six standard sedan ORIGINAL CHICAGO POLICE CAR!!  This rare vehicle still retains the original lights and siren and after lightly sanding the drivers door, out came the white star and "C" "P" "D".  During 1929, the Chicago Tribune Newspaper funded the installation of "one-way" radios into a few CPD cars.  The radio also required the installation of a second generator, which is still present in this example.  I have been told that this car is "priceless" due to its extreme rarity.

3.  Mid-1916 Super-Six (first-year) five-passenger touring car.  This car retains its complete original black leather interior, majority of its original top INCLUDING the tops original brass build plate and is probably 98% complete.  All wood is good and strong as are the wooden wheels with new tires.  This car also has a most interesting history tied to the Indianapolis Race Track.

Pricing and photos upon request.

Contact:  Don Shank,  dhshank@yahoo.com,  970-749-7575 cell (MDT).  Cars are all stored in a dry garage in Monte Vista, Colorado. 
This discussion has been closed.