Hudson Hornet Hollywood Hardtop with factory air & optional racing motor for sale

want to sell my 1954 Hudson Hornet Hollywood with air & optional race motor, car is in great condition, i took it in trade & want to sell it  asking $34900 for all $3000 worth of extra parts also go with the car.  car is in Georgia & came from Arizona. 3478 302 5959 if interested

Comments

• phone number is 478 302 5959
  • Jon B
    Jon B Administrator
    edited October 2020
    You might want to post photos of the car and give more of a description.  I assume "optional race motor" is the 7X engine?  Also, you might mention what some of those extra parts are (extra motor, transmission, NOS stuff?)  

Posting this under "CLASSIFIEDS / Vehicles" makes it easier for someone to retrieve, a week or more later.  With 470 listings, it's much easier to find things there.  Otherwise your "for sale" listing is lumped in with the other 26,500 postings in the catch-all "HUDSON" sub-forum.
  • x7 motor -  factory air extra parts  go with car when sold 54 Hudson Hornet Hollywood hardtop extra parts include windshield, air tubes intake, crankshaft pulley, intake air filters carb, carb sync adjustment tool, ignition switch housing, fuel pump, lenses parking lights, lenses back up lights, tail ight lenses, coil springs front, water pump,exhaust manifold, fan belt,blower motor with fan,fan clutch, motor mount (2), brake cyl (2)rear & (2) front brake cyl, horn, brake hose (2), disc brake pads set,fuel lines 
  • complete distributer points condenser rotor & vacuum advance,  voltage regular, new intake valve set (8) brake shoes rear set, manifold exhaust gaskets set of 7, two speed dashboard elec switches, 12v auto lamp bulbs, sway link kit new gabriel shocks All parts go with the 54 Hudson Hornet Hollywood hardtop  call  Luke  478 302 5959
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    As Jon noted, photos would be great to see!
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    photos do tell a better story.
  • photos  of the car

will be coming shortly

• 1954 Hudson Hornet Hollywood Hardtop  for sale  $34900 Luke  478 302 5959
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    Restored by Al Saffrahn.  Got to see the car a few weeks after it was restored many years ago. 
  • 2manyprojects
    2manyprojects Expert Adviser
    what are the add on pieces on the upper quarters ?
  • 50C8DAN
    50C8DAN Senior Contributor
    Looks great, would like to see some engine photos, but the interior looks really clean!
  • Glowplug
    Glowplug Expert Adviser
    what are the add on pieces on the upper quarters ?
    Those are air inlets for the AC ...stock position for condenser is trunk.   
  • the car looks & runs great. i will try to get some engine pics of the engine.i was told this car is very rare being a hardtop  x7 engine & air. the car looks great & is a arizona car .
  • I remember looking at this car with my Dad back in the late 70's. It was in California at the time. It had a 7x engine in it at the time, and I wanted it bad. Dad didn't buy it, but a chapter member did. His name was John Segedy. He was an excellent mechanic, and the family was driving and enjoying it shortly after the purchase. I've seen and admired the car since it was restored, and it is absolutely beautiful. If Mr. Saffrahn did the restoration, I have no doubt the quality underneath is as good as the outside.... Al does top notch work. I really wish I were in a position to buy it.
  • 54 coupe - thank you for your comment. I talk to Al & he did the work on the car. he also said its a beautiful well running car.
  • Browniepetersen
    Browniepetersen Senior Contributor

I have seen this car out here in the west a few times.  It costs more to build one of these today than what he is asking for this car.  I would call it a great car at a fair price.....

• thank you for the kind words